Luxuriously furnished, family friendly chateau
Weekly price guide: £9346-£9346
Property Ref: CHA1940
This is a 17th Century Empire Chateau. It is a family friendly property of 5 acres with heated pool, pond and formal gardens. There is a formal dining room, salon, a french country kitchen and a library. A large informal living area for children comes with PlayStation, games and TV. The high style interior is by a renowned New York designer. Nearby there are quiet villages with local bakeries, markets and shopping. It is just two miles to the A13 autoroute with easy access to Rouen, Bordeaux, Paris, casinos and beaches. The chateau has been fully restored with all modern conveniences while retaining its classical design sensibility. The chateau has been featured in US Elle Decor (cover property) and France's Maison Normandes (cover property) and comes with beautiful bed linen and fluffy towels. There are many outdoor amenities including a charcoal grill, gas grill, off-street parking, patio stone/concrete, garden, terrace, barbecue, garage, 24 garden chairs, 8 beach chairs and 4 bicycles. Other amenities include: an activities guide, firewood, hair dryer, laundry soap, local activities guide, local maps, restaurant dining guide, shampoo, security system, telephone, central heating, linens and towels. Boredom will never be an issue at the chateau with so many entertainment options to choose from. The property also comes equipped with a games console, video games, books, a games room, music library, toys, video library, DVDs and DVD player, stereo system and CDs.
|Bedrooms:||The property has a great family layout, 2 floors of bedrooms and bathrooms that are ideal to accommodate separate families on each floor. All the bedrooms are extremely spacious and come with sofa's/sets of chairs and all have fabulous views of the surrounding landscape. Most bedrooms have 3-4 traditional french windows.
There are 8 bedrooms to sleep 17 people:
- Bedroom One: LA Chambre Chinois - 1 queen, canopy.
- Bedroom Two: Study - 2 twin/single.
- Bedroom Three: La Chambre Rose - 2 twin/single.
- Bedroom Four: La Chambre Cigale - 1 queen.
- Bedroom Five: La Chambre Blanche et Noir - 1 queen.
- Bedroom Six: La Chambre Amande - 5 twin/single.
- Bedroom Seven: La Chambre Perle - 1 Queen.
- Bedroom Eight: Library Room - 1 double.
|Bathrooms:||The property has 3 bathrooms:
- Bathroom One: WC, Combination Tub/Shower.
- Bathroom Two: WC, Shower.
- Bathroom Three: WC, Shower.
Each floor has a bathroom.
|Kitchen:||The kitchen comes fully equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, hob, microwave, 4 ring stove, iron and board, blender, coffee grinder, spices, stove top burners, grill, cooking utensils, dish washer, refrigerator, freezer, oven, washing machine and clothes dryer.|
|Living Rooms:||The living room provides comfy seating for 14 people and a fireplace. The dining room provides further seating for 8 people and a child's highchair.|
|Other Rooms:||Play room
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||All provided.|
|Additional notes (if any):|| We can usually help you arrange any of the following. Please enquire at time of booking.
Maid service/extra cleaning
Local day-trips or tours
Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
The chateau's games consoles will be a welcome addition for parents with teenagers!
Terms & Conditions
- Security deposit 1,000 euros. This is paid 2 weeks before arrival please contact the owner for details. It will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Energy costs: Included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning: Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Pets: Please enquire prior to booking.
- Smoking: No smoking in the property.
- Swimming Pool: The swimming pool is heated to 28 degrees throughout the summer. It is approximately 6 x 13 m.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.